1. Making baskets (I am still a registered Basketry Merit Badge counselor);
2. Candle-making (including earth candles);
3. Catch of the Day (going fishing and making fish and hush puppies for dinner);
4. Tip Horse (of course);
5. Building a sweat lodge (hmmm . . . we'll see);
6. Making home-made ice cream;
9. Making dream catchers;
10. Bible study;
11. Campfires and singing;
12. Special Camp T-shirts made with our own iron-on logo.
EFUMC Family Camp will be at Temple Hills July 4-8, 2011. We will leave here Monday afternoon and leave there Friday morning.