Deanne and I huddled over calendars. If the baby's coming early, she and I will clear our calendars and drive to Virginia Beach. I'll leave her the car to stay and look after Anna, and I'll fly back to take care of things here. At least, that's the plan. We're just waiting now to hear what's going to happen.
Prayers would be appreciated.