aefenglommung (aefenglommung) wrote,
aefenglommung
aefenglommung

Go-No Go

Got to make a decision on whether or not to proceed with a confirmation retreat this weekend. It keeps falling apart and I keep putting it back together, and I need to get it resolved.

Asking for prayers.

EDIT: We are a Go.

My charismatic friends would call what I go through every time I set out to pull one of these off as "spiritual warfare." (Word.)

Please keep praying for this weekend. And the participants. And me.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments