aefenglommung (aefenglommung) wrote,
aefenglommung
aefenglommung

Leavin' on a jet plane

I leave for Great Britain in eleven days, and I still have two campsites which have not confirmed with me, despite telephone calls and e-mails.

The Wasdale camp is first come, first served. I'm a little leary of trying to hustle down from Glasgow to claim a site on a Friday, so I've sent off a £10 deposit to hold a campsite at Church Stile Farm in Nether Wasdale. If they confirm my booking, I can pay them on-line and be done with that.

I got tired of waiting for the Boy Scout camp in Dilston to reply, so I've contacted a commercial camp in Bellingham. Both are in the Hexham area. But the second camp hasn't replied, either, so I guess I'll be telephoning England in the morning AGAIN. Got to get that site nailed down for a two-day stay.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments