Whisper a prayer before bed

My parishioners are racing in and out of hospitals all over the place; other pastoral situations are offered for prayer, and I'm trying to connect with these various folks. Meanwhile, programmatic concerns stumble along, stuff I've promised various people is overdue, and I just want to throw up my hands and disappear.

I love what I do, I really do. But I'm exhausted, and I can't get ahead enough to get anything done. I want to run away, take a REAL vacation.

Oh, well. At least I got my sermon for Sunday in the bag as of tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be my day off, but I'll be running around seeing folks & getting ready for the Chrysalis overnight at a neighboring church (I promised to cook).

And so, here's a prayer for when one is overworked, underappreciated, behind with stuff, disappointing oneself, disorganized, and mad at the world:
help.