1,2. Mickey Mouses's two nephews.
3. Sue Richards' little brother.
4,5,6. Donald Duck's three nephews.
7. Tater Smith's pa.
8,9,10. Daisy Duck's three nieces.
11. Li'l Abner's last name.
12. Inspector Fenwick's daughter.
13. Zor-El's nephew.
14. Little Orphan Annie's guardian/adopted father.
15. Wally West's uncle.
16,17,18. The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.
19,20,21,22,23. The last names of Archie, Betty, Veronica, Reggie, and Jughead.
24. Nancy's aunt.
25,26. The Bumstead children.
27. Snake-eye McFoul's little brother.
28. Family of canine criminals intent on stealing Scrooge McDuck's money.
29. Lois Flagston's brother.
30. Popeye's father.
30 Correct = You have superpowers!
25-29 Correct = You are a detective genius!
20-24 Corrrect = You are the hero's sidekick.
15-19 Correct = You spread confusion wherever you go.
0-14 Correct = You are a helpless victim.
EDIT: Wow, I must have made this super-hard or something! Nobody's biting on it. Maybe you have to be my generation or something, and there ain't many of us around here.
1,2. Mortie and Ferdie.
3. Sue Richards' (The Invisible Woman's) brother is Johnny Storm (The Human Torch).
4,5,6. Huey, Louie, Dewey.
7. Snuffy Smith.
8,9.10. April, May, June.
12. Nell (from Dudley Do-Right, if you don't recognize the character).
13. Zor-El of the Bottled City of Kandor is uncle to Kal-El, a.k.a. Superman.
14. Daddy Warbucks.
15. Wally West (Kid Flash) is the nephew of Barry Gordon (The Flash).
16,17,18. While not technically brothers (they all have different last names), the Freak Brothers make a lovely, dysfunctional family; they are Phineas, Freewheelin' Franklin, and Fat Freddy.
19,20,21,22,23. Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, Reggie Mantle, Jughead Jones.
25,26. Alexander and Cookie.
27. Snookums (from Tumbleweeds).
28. The Beagle Boys.
29. Lois Flagston (of Hi and Lois) is big sister of Beetle Bailey.
30. Poopdeck Pappy.