Three weeks from today, we fly out of Indy for Africa. Everything is ready except for some overnight accommodations at two points in our trip, and I'm waiting to hear from my friend Umba if he's got those nailed down.
Five weeks from today, we return from Africa.
Six weeks from tomorrow, the movers are scheduled to arrive. The DS says he'll get our living arrangements finalized by next week, so we can tell the movers where we're going. (That'd be nice, don't you think?)
No wonder I've got hives from stress.