January 7th, 2010


Go-No Go

Got to make a decision on whether or not to proceed with a confirmation retreat this weekend. It keeps falling apart and I keep putting it back together, and I need to get it resolved.

Asking for prayers.

EDIT: We are a Go.

My charismatic friends would call what I go through every time I set out to pull one of these off as "spiritual warfare." (Word.)

Please keep praying for this weekend. And the participants. And me.


Facebook has lost two LJ posts, one of which I know got posted on FB, 'cause people commented on it. Since FB updates about every 2 hours, maybe they'll spring back up soon. Who knows?

One more reason why LiveJournal is better than Facebook.