The Spam Prince strikes again
More stuff e-mailed to me by Phred.
(I love you, too, Bishop Pseudo-hippios)
Are you tired of all these "friendship" poems that always SOUND good, but never actually SPEAKS to reality. Here are a series of promises that really speaks to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. "Why?" you may ask? because you are my friend.
Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.
Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel
Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of 4.