1) Next activity is the Dedication of the Ellettsville Heritage Trail on June 18. Be at trailhead (downtown E-ville) by 4:30.
2) Overnight trip to the Zoo July 8-9. We will go over to Wilderstead to stay in Art's cabin Friday evening. Saturday, we'll hit the Cincinnati Zoo. Return Saturday evening by way of Jungle Jim's. Cost: $30 for ticket and overnight cabin food, plus on your own for lunch and dinner Saturday.
3) Mission Day Camp at EFUMC July 28-30. Hoping to have our happy Crew form a team on Saturday, July 30, to do local missions projects.
4) Next Sunday meeting will be August 7 at 1:00 p.m. Note that we have dismissed regular meetings over summer vacation. Note also the time change. We'll see how 1:00 p.m. works, as compared to the 3:30 p.m. we've been doing. Main purpose of this meeting is to plan . . .
5) Firstnighter, August 28. This is our annual program kickoff. Invite your friends! Also by this time, we hope to be able to confirm that our 2017 High Adventure trip will be . . .
6) Kandersteg, Switzerland June, 2017. We're roughing out this trip now. Cost upwards of $2000, time gone about a week. Investigating budget, fundraisers, scholarships, etc. But if the Crew wants to go for it, we'll make 'er happen! Tentative leaving date c. June 5-7, 2017. Would feature meeting international Scouts, doing camp program, touring local village, hiking in the Alps. This summer is the incubation time; if we commit to this, serious planning and preparation starts in September, right after the Firstnighter and election of officers.